We have been teaching and publishing for years. What follows is a sample of some older items that still resonate.
- Some Basic Differences Between Commercial Dispossess Cases and Residential Dispossess Cases; Practicing Law Institute's Introduction to Landlord and Tenant Practice; October 16, 1993.
- Tenant Defaults Under Commercial Leases; New York State Bar Association's Commercial Leasing in a Distressed Market: How the Rules Have Changed; October 15, 1992.
- Mid-Term Renegotiations and End-of-Term Renewal Negotiations of Commercial Leases; New York State Bar Association's Real Property Law Section Newsletter; April 1992.
- Landlord's Remedies After Default in Payment of Rent Under Commercial Leases; New York State Bar Association's Commercial Leases in the 90's: Old Expectations, New Realities; April 19, 1991.
- Commercial Leases; Treiman's Landlord-Tenant Encyclopedia and Review; 1990.
- Drug-Related Eviction Cases; New York State Bar Association's Residential Landlord and Tenant Practice Update; September 22, 1989; and reprinted Treiman's Landlord-Tenant Statutes, 1990; Treiman's Landlord-Tenant Encyclopedia and Review, 1991; Rent Stabilization Association'sExercising Your Right as a Property Owner, 1990.